Friday, January 25, 2013

Awesome art lessons! In Vienna! With Rachel!

          Rachel and I have started art lessons!  Rachel is an art major and she taught me art at home.  It was a coincidence that she also came to Vienna with us, so we decided to continue art lessons here! Vienna is a beautiful place to do art in, but sadly I've been feeling sick so we stayed inside.  My first sketch was of teacups stacked on top of each other and I posted a picture of that.  Then Rachel and I drew ourselves in a big mirror.  I posted a picture of that drawing too!  Tons more art will be coming up! I really enjoyed the first day of art lessons in Vienna!  I'll post all my drawings!

4 comments:

  1. Do you have enough charcoal pencil? Im glad you are keeping up the pr.actice, honing your skills

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great skill you have Maya. These are really wonderful. Your eyes are so real. You capture them well and I love the cups. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are keeping up your art lessons, Maya. Love seeing these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are better, you really have to work on staying warm there. Love you.

    ReplyDelete