Saturday, January 5, 2013

Last night: A night to remember

Ping, Pong, Prod: Gabe, my brother, Annie, a senior, me, an epic person, were all in the ping pong room. As they played I watched the ball bounce around the room. Then I noticed a mysterious object in the room. It was what we called a prodder. We used it to prod things. None of us knew what the prodder was for but I posted a picture of it. If you know what it is please inform me.
                The Curse of IKEA: us three then crowded around an annoying IKEA dresser. It had what seemed like a million parts and none of them were labeled. We put some parts together with many mess-ups. The dresser had cursed us to never be able to put it together. We decided to wait until the next day. The next day happens to be today but the dresser parts are still on the floor of my room.
                Hacoona Matata: that night Gabe and I crept upstairs and ask the students if we could join them watching a movie (The Lion King).They accepted us so we made ourselves comfortable and turned our attention to the movie. More students joined us as we watched.
                Last night was a night to remember!

8 comments:

  1. Love that Annie! Coolest person ever! Glad you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe the prodder if for prodding the fireplace? Prodding students who are sleeping on your bed and won't move? Prodding M-cat when she won't get up and out of bed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha.just keep in mind that the prodder is plastic so the fire is ruled out.also prodding is our use for it, we don't know the real use

      Delete
  3. Still it looks like a fun to use prodder for prodding annoying things.
    I see (because Zac calls me a clean freak) a tool to put a swiffer cleaner rag on.
    I use it to dust my ceiling fans and tvs and other furniture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our search for the mysterious prodder's real use has come to an end.we have decided that it is a swiffer cleaner.many people who have been asked have also come to this conclusion.

    ReplyDelete