Friday, January 11, 2013

Cafe class

         Today we had cafe class!  What could be better than eating delicious baked treats and calling it class! Plus we didn't even have to pay.  We just learned about the menu. I had a delicious chocolaty round bun thing, cut in half and filled with whipped cream! It was delicious!
         I drew a lamp and a tea cup and posted pictures of my drawings. It snowed again today,but sadly not enough to go sledding.  I had tons of fun and that was just in the morning!  I can't wait to see what the day will bring!!!

5 comments:

  1. I think the lamp is my favorite of the four drawings. (Hey I LIT a lamp today and I DRANK from a tea cup!:):) It rains here today but 70s predicted for the weekend. I love how your writing communicates your joy and anticipation of the hours. That is as God would have it. Rejoice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I was sitting drinking my tea I could taste your chocolate treat :) and enjoyed seeing your drawings. I actually love all of your drawings but since I am an avid tea drinker I enjoyed the picture of your cup.
    What a great way to start your day and imagining what the rest of the day holds,
    It is a beautiful sunny day in Texas thank goodness. It has been such a dreary week and rainy.
    Looking forward to your next post.
    Hugs to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maya - sometimes we watch American Idol singing competition and the judges comment about the great singers "she could sing the phone book" (and it would sound nice). You can draw a candle or a tea cup and make it look beautiful! Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maya,
    nothing sounds better than cafe class! I love your drawings and your writing--I am very inspired to sit in a cafe and journal and draw. I love nothing more and am enjoying doing this vicariously.

    ReplyDelete
  5. why did u not have t o pay


    -zoe

    ReplyDelete