Friday, January 4, 2013

Perfect park

        Today we went to an epic park!It had two playgrounds(one for little kids) so of course we went on all the slides, swings and other fun structures.We then went on a walk around the nature part of the park.We saw a partly frozen over lake with ducks and a few pigeons waddling around.We plan to go back and bring them bread crumbs.We soon came upon a big empty tower and I drew the top with the weather vane on it.I plan to draw the whole thing later but for now I posted a picture of the drawing I've done so far.When we got back to the park my mom noticed a girl with blonde hair, and the same coat on as I did.She almost looked exactly like me! We got over the weirdness of that and walked home(since the park is only a block away).I am sure we will have many more fun times at that extraordinary park!

1 comment: